At Ficon-Bush Insurance, we strive to help the local community with their insurance needs and support our customers in every way possible. Due to current and expected future growth, we are seeking a customer service representative with office experience and an outgoing personality to join our team.
If you like helping others, solving problems and working in a team environment, this could be a perfect fit to grow your career. This role is for people who want to provide policyholders and prospects with excellent customer service, while also helping our team build lasting customer relationships. It is a great entry level office position or an opportunity for experienced representatives to learn and grow in a new industry.
As a full-time Customer Service Representative you will enjoy:
- Standard office hours – with no required OT or weekends
- Hourly pay with opportunity for bonuses
- Paid Vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Paid time off for volunteer work
- Opportunity to further career with paid training & licensures
Duties & Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for customers in the Oak Hill Office.
- Responsible for taking payments, answering billing questions and providing customers with requested documentation (ID cards, declarations, certificates, etc.).
- Contacts customers to ensure satisfaction with claims process.
- Manages customer onboarding and ongoing relationships.
- Asks each customer for referrals and explains our referral program.
- Completes daily tasks on carrier websites to ensure customer management system is updated.
- Assists with marketing strategy, social media posts and coordinating volunteer opportunities.
- Other duties or tasks, as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive, and coachable.
- Upbeat, positive, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Advanced understanding of basic computer skills.
- Highly developed organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Personable and customer service oriented.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior office experience is a plus.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent